A website for creating collaborative boards where users can first create a board and then share it with other users who can post entries to it. The entries can include mixtures of text, images, and links.
URL: https://padlet.com/This resource does not require additional hardware.
Padlet is used in the following Instructional Ideas
- Digital Citizen | Exploring intellectual property rights | 6-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Digital Identity | Exploring and Analyzing digital footprints | 6-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Acquiring Audience Feedback on a Published Product | ELA Community Activism PBL (Lesson 6 of 6) | 6-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Test and improve prototypes in a design process| Saving the 3 Little Pigs | K-2
- Plan a research brief | Be US Census Bureau’s Chief Analyst (Lesson 1 of 5) | 6-8
- Test solutions you brainstormed | Students Compute like Computers to Solve Real Problems (Lesson 6 of 7) | K-2
- Brainstorm solutions to a problem | Students Compute like Computers to Solve Real Problems (Lesson 5 of 7) | K-2