1.1-Introduce yourself and reflect on blending learning
Before we move to learning the definition and benefits of blended learning instruction, take a moment to introduce yourself and share your existing knowledge of and experience with blended learning. Using the Flipgrid link here, record yourself answering the following questions:
- Introduce yourself! What is your name and what is your role in education?
- What do you know about blended learning? Do you have any experience implementing blended learning into your instruction? Share your personal experience and perspective.
After sharing your response, post a comment or video response to ONE other Flipgrid response! What did you find interesting or resonate with?
Link to Flipgrid: 1.1 Introductions & Prior Knowledge
Tech Tip: Try to record the video in one fell swoop – don’t stress too much about making it perfect. Use this as a way to reflect on your current knowledge of blended learning.
- To learn more about how to submit a response on Flipgrid, go to this link or watch this short video.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Flipgrid, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all these resources and are still have trouble accessing this topic on Flipgrid, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com