1.4- Share your thoughts on blended learning
After watching the video and reading about how blended learning can enhance K-12 education, you are now going to share your response to these 3 questions regarding blended learning:
Your answer to these questions can be guided by the following inquiries:
- What: What is the and/or your definition of blended learning? What is blended learning in the K-12 educational setting?
- So what?: What are the benefits of blended learning? Why might you want to learn more about blended learning and how to implement this style of learning? Why might blended learning be important?
- Now what?: What do you still need or want to know? What might your next steps be after learning about blended learning?
Post your answers to the 3 “what” questions on this Padlet forum.
Link to Padlet: What? So What? Now What?
Tech Tip: Pressing “enter” or “return” will post your response on the Padlet board. If you would like to add a separate line or paragraph in your post, make sure to press “shift+enter”. Also, use your own judgment when answering the 3 “what?” questions—-don’t stress about answering all the guiding questions. Use this strategy as a way to reflect on what you have viewed, read and learned about blended learning.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Padlet, please review this site.
- If you have tried using this resource and are still have trouble accessing this board on Padlet, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com