2.2: Learn about blended learning
To review the definition and benefits of blended learning as well as introduce potential models of blended learning in the classroom, watch this TED talk presentation by Monique Markoff titled:
At the end of the TED talk presentation, Monique Markoff presented a “call for action” pleading educators and teachers (like you!) to join the efforts in developing and improving blended learning programs in classrooms.
Using this Padlet, write a response to the following prompts:
- What was one thing that you learned from this video?
- What is one this that surprised you or interested you?
- What is one question you have after watching this video?
After sharing your response, post a comment or video response to ONE other Flipgrid response! What did you find interesting or resonate with?
Link to Padlet: Reaction to “Click Here”
Tech Tip: Try to focus on the main things that stood out in this video – don’t stress too much about making your response perfect. Use this as a way to reflect on what you have learned so far and what stuck with you most from this TED talk.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Padlet, please review this site.
- If you have tried using this resource and are still have trouble accessing this board on Padlet, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com