3.1: Brainstorm a lesson plan
Before we begin creating a new instructional plan, take a moment to brainstorm a lesson plan you already have or have access to that you would like to adapt to the blended learning model.
If you have already completed the Unpacking the ISTE Standards course (LINK TBD), you may want to use that instructional idea for this activity. If you have not completed that course yet, but have a lesson plan in mind, use that! If you are not a classroom teacher and do not have a lesson plan in mind, feel free to select an existing instructional idea from the EdTech Connect NC website.
Using the Flipgrid link here, record yourself answering the following questions
- What current activities and assessments are included in the lesson plan or instructional idea you have chosen?
- What technology or tools would be most appropriate for these instructional tasks? How can these programs monitor or differentiate instruction for your students?
- What resources do you have available to utilize during your blended learning instruction?
Link to Flipgrid: Choosing a current lesson plan
Tech Tip: Try to record the video in one fell swoop – don’t stress too much about making it perfect. Use this as a way to speak what you’ve been thinking through as you read or view content.
- To learn more about how to submit a response on Flipgrid, go to this link or watch this short video.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Flipgrid, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all of these resources and are still having trouble accessing this topic on Flipgrid, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com