How To Use Google Drive to make Free, Innovative Blended Learning for Your Classroom
Welcome to this this mini-course on “How to Use Google Drive to make Free, Innovative Blended Learning For Your Classroom.” In this 3 module course, learners will:
- Module 1 – Use Google Slides to Make Interactive Activities
- Module 2 – Use Google Documents to Scaffold and Manage Student Projects
- Module 3 – Use Google Sheets to Monitor Student Work on an Activity
The purpose of this 3 module mini-course is to support educators in their mission to easily and affordably integrate free educational technology into their classrooms using Google Drive. This course is dedicated to supporting educators provide an excellent education for their students while teaching them new collaboration and digital skills that they can use beyond the classroom.
Contact/About the Author
These courses were built by MEITE students Marvin Espinoza (‘21), Erika Murray (‘21), Savannah Windham (‘21), and Devon Young (‘21) as part of their work in UNC Chapel Hill’s MEITE Program, but this particular course was developed by Marvin Espinoza.
Please follow the steps listed below for any issues you may experience in this module according to your issue:
- I can’t record a Flipgrid response!
- Check your camera and ensure that it is not being used for Zoom or another video conferencing software or activity on your computer.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome and Edge are great!)
- Make sure your video response is not greater than 45 seconds.
- Check to make sure your camera is not damaged by testing it using other video conferencing software like Zoom or Google Hangouts.
- I can’t see any of the activities using google documents, sheets, or slides!
- Make sure you are signed in to google using your gmail account. You may have to make one! Google accounts are FREE and EASY to use and create!
- I can’t see any of the videos linked!
- Make sure you are able to view YouTube videos on www.youtube.com. If you are unable, there may be an issue with your browser. Delete your browsing history, including your cookies and cache. Then restart your computer.
- If that does not work, please email, as there may be a sharing issue: