1.1: How have you used Google Slides in your classroom?
Teachers are increasingly being asked to integrate technology into their instruction (insert citation). Google Slides is a free, cloud-based presentation tool within Google Drive that teachers can use to quickly and easily integrate technology into their classroom. In this section of the module, teachers will learn how to use Google Slides to create interactive activities that their students can engage with to learn rigorous material in both math and literacy.
Before we learn how to create activities with Google Slides, we will first learn howsee ways teachers currently use Google Slides within their classrooms! Using the Flipgrid link below, record yourself answering the following questions:
- Introduce yourself! What is your name and what do you teach?
- How have you used Google Slides in your instruction?
Finally, post a comment or video response to one other Flipgrid response! What did you emphasize with or find interesting?
Link to Flipgrid: How have you used Google Slides in your classroom?
Ed Tech Used: Flipgrid
Tech Tip: Try to record the video in one fell swoop – don’t stress too much about making it perfect. Use this as a way to speak what you’ve been thinking through as you read or view content.
- To learn more about how to submit a response on Flipgrid, go to this link or watch this short video.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Flipgrid, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all of these resources and are still having trouble accessing this topic on Flipgrid, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com