1.3: Create outline of an interactive activity
Now that you have learned how to create static backgrounds in Google Slides, it is now time for you to see and review 2 examples of interactive activities—one for K-2 Math and one for K-2 Phonics.
Watch the following 2 videos and try out the activities yourself:
- Google Slides Interactive Activity for K-2 Math
- Google Slides for Interactive Activity for K-2 Phonics
After watching these two videos and trying the activities yourself, it is now time for you to develop an initial vision for an interactive activity that you as a teacher can execute and that your students can engage with.
In the comment section below, make a post with the following 2 elements:
- What made both activities for K-2 Math and Phonics effective
- Develop a 3-4 sentence summary of an interactive activity that you could create using Google Slides.
- Make sure to include:
- Subject and Grade Level of the activity
- The description of the end deliverable (1 sentence)
- What would be static
- The actions students must take
- How you as a teacher can see learning happen
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.