2.3: Create outline of a scaffolded multi-step activity
Now that you have learned a few elements of effective scaffolding using Google Documents and have reviewed a scaffolded assignment for High School English, it is now time for you to plan a scaffolded assignment that you can execute for your students!
First, try completing an assignment for High School Statistics that has been scaffolded using Google Docs:
- Statistics Assignment: Try the activity yourself!
Now, in the comment section below, make a post with the following elements:
- Develop a 3-4 sentence summary of a multi-step scaffolded activity that you could create using Documents for your students
- Make sure to include:
- Subject and Grade Level of the activity
- The description of the end deliverable (1 sentence)
- What steps would be broken out
- The actions students must take
- How you as a teacher can see learning happen