2.4: Reflecting on the Learning Objectives Writing Process
Now that you have completed phase 2 of the unpacking process, it’s time for you to share your work with the EdTech Connect NC Learning Hub community!
Share Your Reflections on Padlet
For this activity, you will use Padlet to post your response to the reflection questions below. As a reminder, there are a few ways to post:
- Option 1: Click or tap the big pink (+) button at the bottom of any padlet you have made or been invited to.
- Option 2: Double click (web) or double tap (mobile/tablet) anywhere on the padlet.
Link to Padlet: https://padlet.com/edtechconnectnc/y1zrgtlh4bqsjgpd
Post your answer to one or more of the questions below on the Padlet digital board. After, respond to at least ONE other poster with a connection or insight.
- Describe the ISTE standard and content-specific standard you chose. How did you combine these standards into new learning objectives for your course? How do you see these new learning objectives expanding into instructional activities later on?
- Describe your experience with writing new learning objectives containing an ISTE and content-specific standard. Was this an intuitive process or was it a challenge?
- What lingering thoughts or questions do you have about the ISTE unpacking process?
Once you’ve posted on Padlet, congratulations! You have completed the first second of the ISTE Student Unpacking Process AND Module 2 of this course! Up next is phase 3: implementation.
Ed Tech Used: Padlet
- Use this link to access the Padlet discussion board.
Tech Tip: Pressing “enter” or “return” will post your response on the Padlet board. If you would like to add a separate line or paragraph in your post, make sure to press “shift+enter”. Also, use your own judgment when answering the 3 “what?” questions—-don’t stress about answering all of the guiding questions. Use this strategy as a way to reflect on what you have viewed, read and learned about blended learning.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Padlet, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all these resources and are still have trouble accessing this board on Padlet, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com