3.5: Reflect on the Process
As the final activity in this course, take a moment to reflect on the experience of unpacking an ISTE Standard in order to develop new learning objectives and instructional ideas. Hopefully this course helped you think through that process and enabled you to walk away with a classroom-ready instructional idea.
Using the Flipgrid link here, record yourself answering one or more of the following questions:
- Describe your overall experience unpacking an ISTE standard. What surprised you? Confused or frustrated you?
- How was this experience similar or different to any standards unpacking processes you have completed before?
- Moving forward, what ideas do you have for implementing the ISTE Student Standards in your classroom?
After sharing your response, post a comment or video response to ONE other Flipgrid response! What did you find interesting or resonate with?
Link to Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/51aedd15
Ed Tech Used: Flipgrid
Tech Tip: Try to record the video in one fell swoop – don’t stress too much about making it perfect. Use this as a way to speak what you’ve been thinking through as you read or view content.
- To learn more about how to submit a response on Flipgrid, go to this link or watch this short video.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Flipgrid, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all of these resources and are still having trouble accessing this topic on Flipgrid, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com