Module 3: How to Plan a Blended-Learning Lesson or Blended-Learning Instruction
At this point, you have selected a blended learning model and brainstormed ideas for edtech implementation in your classroom. Now it is time to decide on a current lesson plan you would like to adapt to the blended learning approach and create your new and innovative instructional plan!
Learners will be able to:
- Connect the blended learning model shared in Module 2 with a new or existing instructional idea that aligns with their existing curriculum.
- Determine appropriate edtech programs to enrich student learning within the blended learning model chosen in Module 2.
- Determine instructional tasks and technology that benefit students’ development and mastery of a lesson’s learning objectives.
- Share their new blended learning instructional plans with the EdTech Connect NC community.
Module 3 Activities
- 3.1 – Complete a Flipgrid post
- 3.2 – Identify existing activities and learning objective and an select an appropriate edtech program
- 3.3 – Apply your chosen model with the existing activity and edtech program
- 3.4 – Share your new blended learning instructional plan