3.1: Connecting New Objectives to Your Own Curriculum
Before we move to the final phase of the standards unpacking process, take a moment a moment to brainstorm for steps 6 and 7: determining appropriate assessments and selecting instructional tasks, pedagogical strategies, and technology that scaffold students’ development of learning objectives’ proficiency.
Using the Flipgrid link here, record yourself answering the following questions:
- Review the new learning objectives you wrote in step 4 as well as the criteria for proficiency you developed in step 5. What are some forms of assessments you might use to assess students’ proficiency of your objectives? Consider both formative and summative assessment formats in your response.
- What ideas for instructional tasks or pedagogical strategies could you use to develop students’ proficiency before the assessment?
- What technology or tools would be most appropriate for these instructional tasks?
After sharing your response, post a comment or video response to ONE other Flipgrid response! What did you find interesting or resonate with?
Link to Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/4644f1af
Ed Tech Used: Flipgrid
Tech Tip: Try to record the video in one fell swoop – don’t stress too much about making it perfect. Use this as a way to speak what you’ve been thinking through as you read or view content.
- To learn more about how to submit a response on Flipgrid, go to this link or watch this short video.
- If you are having any problems with accessing Flipgrid, please review this site.
- If you have tried using all of these resources and are still having trouble accessing this topic on Flipgrid, please contact: EdTechConnectNC@gmail.com